• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

FandeJobros

FandeJobros

Inseparable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Hi girls!! I read a post from a girl today that said something about a girl on twitter @madamenickjonas and i went to her twitter and saw all the things she post!! She is screapy!!! Ajjj What happen to her?? I don't know... Have you seen this tweet??

https://twitter.com/...458556939960320

How can she said that?? Kevin and Joe are AWESOME and we aren't stupid!! She is the only stupid here!!! IDK

She is sooo mean with us, what happen to her?? Look at that https://twitter.com/...454919190745089

And then she said that she prefers Nick dead before see him with another girl, SHE IS SOO SICK!!!

LOOKK!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE ITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I'LL KILL HERR AJJJJJJ

https://twitter.com/...454267312017409

I HOPE I WON'T BE THE ONLY THAT THINKS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE AFRAIDS ME :( Sooo IDK... I wanna say that she makes me feel soo bad :( Poor Nick if someday she goes to a M&G... She is crazy, if i were them, i won't let her go in...

Toda mujer deberia vivir un amor como el de un cuento de hadas - Nick Jonas

Just LOVE THEM <3

tumblr_m3d2ctUgvq1r8e444o1_500.gif

13/10/2010: Estadio River Plate

03/03/2013: Estadio Ferrocarril Oeste

Keep Calm & Love SONUS

andrea1120

andrea1120

Found

• Team Jonas Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,097 posts

Yeah, that girl needs help :/

tumblr_mra9s9ekCI1rdj9i6o1_400.jpg

FAN SINCE 2007 ♥ PAST/FUTURE SHOWS:

09/05/2008  (◕‿◕✿) 08/02/2013  (◕‿◕✿) NEVER AGAIN.

FandeJobros

FandeJobros

Inseparable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Yeah, that girl needs help :/

Yeah!! I don't fall that she said all this horrible things :/

Just LOVE THEM <3

Keep Calm & Love SONUS

jtt101jonas

jtt101jonas

Inseparable

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
Lol the links don't work

But she seriously needs BIG HELP no joke
this is serious NO BODY can hate a Jonas unless they did something to you personally which they wouldn't so she shouldn't just hate them WTF

FandeJobros

FandeJobros

Inseparable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Lol the links don't work

But she seriously needs BIG HELP no joke
this is serious NO BODY can hate a Jonas unless they did something to you personally which they wouldn't so she shouldn't just hate them WTF

Yes!!! and she put a lot of things about Joe and Kevin and about us, the Jonas Fans. Does she know that is she against all of us?? I am frightened of her :/ HE IS CRAZY!!!

Just LOVE THEM <3

Keep Calm & Love SONUS

amandapeko101

amandapeko101

The First Time

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Yes!!! and she put a lot of things about Joe and Kevin and about us, the Jonas Fans. Does she know that is she against all of us?? I am frightened of her :/ HE IS CRAZY!!!

amandapeko101

amandapeko101

The First Time

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Lol

jtt101jonas

jtt101jonas

Inseparable

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

jtt101jonas

jtt101jonas

Inseparable

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
LoL she's retarded & clearly has no life if she's gonna waste her life commenting on something or someone she hates
Hey I hate STUPID kim kardashian so MUCH
but I don't waste my time in bashing her & her so called fans no stupid girl gets to me more than her omg I don't wanna expose the hate I have towards her cause I don't care to I only comment on the stuff that I like

FandeJobros

FandeJobros

Inseparable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

LoL she's retarded & clearly has no life if she's gonna waste her life commenting on something or someone she hates
Hey I hate STUPID kim kardashian so MUCH
but I don't waste my time in bashing her & her so called fans no stupid girl gets to me more than her omg I don't wanna expose the hate I have towards her cause I don't care to I only comment on the stuff that I like

YES!! I hate Justin Bieber but i don't waste time saying that or tweeting things like He is an idiot or that!!

EVERYONE has a limit, but she doesn't or she doesn't show that, idk if i where the Mod of twitter i will close her account...

And i can't understand why she hate us, and why she say that Joe and Kevin are ugly and that they sing bad!! THEY SING VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is nobody to say that!!!

Just LOVE THEM <3

Keep Calm & Love SONUS

jtt101jonas

jtt101jonas

Inseparable

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
I totally agree people think its weird that I actually wanna meet the Jonas Brothers & then they say your better off saving your money for a great Justin Bieber concert it's like I DON'T WANNA SEE JUSTIN BIEBER ill rip his tickets up & throw them back at them & tell them I WANT JONAS BROTHERS TICKETS & TO MEET THEM

FandeJobros

FandeJobros

Inseparable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

I totally agree people think its weird that I actually wanna meet the Jonas Brothers & then they say your better off saving your money for a great Justin Bieber concert it's like I DON'T WANNA SEE JUSTIN BIEBER ill rip his tickets up & throw them back at them & tell them I WANT JONAS BROTHERS TICKETS & TO MEET THEM

YES!!!!!!! I don't understand why they can't understand that we love Jonas Brothers, even if we're 10, 14, 16 (me) of 25 years old!!! In my school everyone said that i loved Jonas Brothers because they were "popular" but it isn't real!! i love them now!! and i love them before and i will love them forever!!! And i will never go to see Justin because i didn't like him!!! And if somebody give me tickets i will sell them or give them back!! Like you!!! I can't undestand people... hahahahha

Just LOVE THEM <3

Keep Calm & Love SONUS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users